Headquartered in Singapore, K.U.S Group is a renowned and established provider of building materials in Asia. Under strong leadership and vision, the Group has its presence in 8 countries with 17 Companies under its arm. K.U.S Group’s vision is to set up offices throughout the globe, to be the leading global building materials supplier.
Our business requires an experienced Regional Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team for an immediate start.
• 5 years of international business development in SEA /APAC Region
• 5 years Managerial exp in Business Development & Sales/Marketing
• Successful record of pioneering and developing a business
1. Conduct business research and develop strategic plans to ensure the current and future profitable growth of the organization
2. Formulate strategically focused marketing plans to drive market demand and thus achieve business targets and gain competitive edge in the region
3. Drive sales growth and ensure achievement of subsidiaries sales’ targets by developing and implementing sales strategies and plans
4. Ensure high retention rate and long-term relationships with customers by directing the quality of service and technical approach provided by the region to customers
5. Analyse the impact of the subsidiaries’ legislations, regulations, industry new developments and market condition in the business and take appropriate action
6. Provide a definite direction and support to the company’s day to day operations by developing policies, procedures, guidelines and process manuals and ensure compliance of the subsidiaries within the region.
7. Drive subsidiaries in achieving business targets by analysing their performance and guiding them to improve operational processes through KPIs and reports
8. Manage Business Development-owned software to ensure full control on the functionality, access security, information and transactions running in the system
9. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics.
• Must have 5 years of managerial experience in sales/marketing and business development.
• At least 5 years of international business development, preferably handling SEA countries or working in another APAC market.
• Successful record of managing multiple partner relationships, coordination of cross-functional efforts and conversion of business opportunities.
• Experience working for a startup company or pioneering a business unit is an advantage.
• In-depth understanding of corporate and business unit technical and commercial strengths, interrelationships with markets, current events, global standards and have foresight to interpret trends.
• Must have strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and foster key relationships at a senior level, and influence them to support business initiatives.
• Ability to translate corporate and business unit goals and objectives into realistic marketing and sales plans
• Willing to be assigned to work in our Southeast Asia ROHQ in Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City
• Willing and able to travel
K.U.S has an attractive compensation package, and we are open to negotiation, depending on your qualifications and experience.
You may send your updated resume with relative credentials to email@example.com