Company: K.U.S Pre-cast Concrete (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Field: Technical
- Responsible in cost analysis and contract documents administration.
- Reviews tender documents / requests for proposals to understand project details and requirements.
- Study and identify discrepancies in drawings & documents and raise queries for clarifications.
- To work closely, good communication with the client to get accurate information to prepare quotation.
- Responsible for detailed and accurate quantity taking off, details measurement against the drawings.
- Able to calculate accuracy of concrete and rebar details calculation
- Ensure accurate measurement of quantities to assist in the preparation of quotation submission, progress payment claims, variation order claims and including all final accounts.
- Be familiar with the specifications and scope of works at various stages of the project/ precast items to be able to advise the structural, architectural on the contracted design requirements.
- Analysis of price comparison and updating pre-& post quotation clarifications.
- Request quotation from Sub-con and Suppliers.
- Follow up for submitted quotations and tenders to the clients.
- Maintaining good documentation and get complete information for cost control/progress claims/ variation claim.
- Identify and prepare variations orders for the projects.
- Attend the technical meetings to get complete information for pre and post projects by Zoom or Google meet.
- Preparation for VO submission and liaise with Consultants, clients & factory to get SOI and to collect any other supporting documents.
- Preparation for Final Account Submission.
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by Superior.
- Education: Degree in Civil Engineering/ Building /Quantity Surveying.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience in tendering, estimating and measurement of quantities in building construction/civil projects.
- Computer Proficiency, Microsoft office and AutoCAD.
- Precast knowledge is advantage
- Good knowledge in Contract & QS procedures and pricing
If you are the person we are looking for, apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com with a SUBJECT: (Position Applied).